Monday, October 26

Helen, Ready

Halt! Hold it right there, Helen! Not another button, not another clasp! I may be an honourable man, but I am not a blind one. I am in possession of my working male assemblage, as well, so be mindful of who 'tis you're flashing your fullness. Madame Mirren, when I agreed to provide counsel on your “Prime Suspect” police procedural, I had no idea how deeply you'd expect this uniformed official to dive in. Please know that Yours Truly Dooley® can instruct you on the ins and outs of law enforcement without going in and out improperly! Let me be clear: There is no bloody casting couch in the station house! You're not the first future Oscar de la Renta® winner who has attempted to stir the desirings of this uniformed official! If you're looking for Action, Wanda Jackson™, be advised to take it off elsewhere!